PERC3/Di replacement

Peter Smith peter.smith at utsouthwestern.edu
Sun Apr 18 11:02:00 CDT 2004

And also:

http://support.dell.com/FileLib/Format.aspx?ReleaseID=R71817&sws=fw

File Description: This software contains the RedHat Enterprise Linux AS
3.0 drivers for the DELL PERC 2, PERC 2/Si, PERC 3/Si, and PERC 3/Di
RAID controllers.

Fixes and Enhancements: -Wait for all commands to controller to complete
in Adapter reset error handler.
-Corrected system hang when using CLI to create arrays under stress.
-Suppressed erroneous SCSI SRB Error message.
-Fixed RH8.0, RH9, AS2.1 Stress/CLI Crash.
-Added precompiled binaries for AS3.0 BETA
-Fixed Kernel Panic on RH9
-Added precompiled binaries for the 2.4.20-9 and 2.4.20-9smp kernels.

Peter