PERC3/Di replacement

Peter Smith peter.smith at utsouthwestern.edu
Sun Apr 18 09:56:01 CDT 2004

You might try the newly released drivers (04/16/2004)

http://support.dell.com/FileLib/Format.aspx?ReleaseID=R71815&sws=fw

Fixes and Enhancements: -Wait for all commands to controller to complete
in Adapter reset error handler.
-Corrected system hang when using CLI to create arrays under stress.
-Suppressed erroneous SCSI SRB Error message.
-Fixed RH8.0, RH9, AS2.1 Stress/CLI Crash.
-Added precompiled binaries for AS3.0 BETA
-Fixed Kernel Panic on RH9
-Added precompiled binaries for the 2.4.20-9 and 2.4.20-9smp kernels.

Peter