RAC Utilities for 2.6 kernels

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at metro1.com
Sat Apr 17 10:37:01 CDT 2004

<puts on OpenSource whiner hat>
Uh...This wouldn't be an issue if OMSA were open sourced to the
community.

The community of Dell users probably debug the issues within a few days
and have fully functional software in a few weeks.

<takes off OpenSource whiner hat>
But realistically, whom should I whine at to elevate the 2.6 support
issue?

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer