Ngwgm Re: Your H'y_d_roc_0_d_0`n_e refill is ready

frederick castellanos leassays at btcc.org
Fri Apr 16 14:16:01 CDT 2004

autounloading  dryad  annying  defreitas  adlibbium

Our physicians are available around the clock to answer your questions and
recommend treatments with the convenience of ordering or refilling your
prescriptions safely and securely online.

Need V`ic0-din? We're Fast.

delivered withing 24 hours

http://q.net.qweszmed.com/?p=8089

Begin your s.aving.s now.

N.o thanks:  http://qs.hpo.qwsjed.com/b.html

Our teacher was telling us about a new system of memory training being used
in some schools today."It works like this ," she said. "Suppose you wanted
to remember the name of a poet -- Robert Burns, for instance." She told us
to think of him as Bobby Burns. "Now get in your head a picture of a London
policeman, a bobby in flames, See? Bobby Burns!""I see what you mean," said
the class know-it-all. "But how can you tell that it's Not Robert
Browning?".
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making
others glad. "Now, children," said she , "has anyone of you ever make
someone else glad?""Please, teacher,"said a small boy,"I've make someone
glad yesterday.""Well done. Who was that?""My granny.""Good boy. Now tell us
how you made your grandmother glad.""Please, teacher, I went to see her
yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 'Granny, I'm
going home,' and she said, 'Well, I'm glad'!"
sigoku0hikokumi62dentigir,sankanya zyunzi.