PE 4600

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Apr 15 15:20:00 CDT 2004

Yeah I had a similar problem with my PE2500 (perc3/di aacraid card).  It
would throw random errors anywhere from 1-7 days and you'd have to hard
reboot it.  Contacted dell's tech support and they had me run that
br61011.exe from the ftp site a million times but never gave a problem
on that utility.  Eventually threw in the towel and purchased a PERC3/DC
like in our PE2400 and its been great with that card.