PE 4600

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Apr 15 14:38:00 CDT 2004

Hi, can someone give me a little info on a PE 4600?  How many SCSI hard
drives can it support in its raid cage?  Also, doesnt' it have an
onboard adaptec/aacraid RAID card?  Can I disable it and use a
PERC4/DC(megaraid)  with its RAID array, or are they not compatible.  I
disabled the aacraid card in my PE 2500 and am using a PERC4/DC in it,
so I don't see why it wouldn't work.  Could a PERC3/SC also be used with
a PE 4600's raid since its a little cheaper?