RAC Utilities for 2.6 kernels

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Thu Apr 15 08:28:00 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 16:31, Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 10:03:13AM -0700, Sean Bruno wrote:

> > Is this going to be supported in the future?
>
> Absolutely, when RHEL4 ships with a 2.6 kernel...

Is this true for all the OpenManage drivers?  The 2.6 kernel's been out
for almost 4 months now.  FC2 should be out before too long.  And it'll
probably be another six months to a year after that (guessing) before
EL4 ships.  All told, that becomes 12-18 months of the 2.6 kernel being
out and Dell not supporting it.  That seems like a bit much to me.