PE750 Sata kernel driver

Seth Mos seth.mos at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 15 06:19:06 CDT 2004

At 11:57 15-4-2004 +0200, Hugues Brunel (FullSave) wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I want make a new kernel to make a Debian-NetInst image
>for my new PE750-Sata server.
>
>I don't found any information about kernel driver to use!?
>Is it the "Intel PIIXn chipsets support"??

This was for the 440BX style motherboards (used on PII and overclocked on
PIII boards) and is a ata33 chipset.

>Is this driver enough?

I'm afraid not, I have no sata gear but I believe it involves something
called "libsata" which should cover the ICH5 sata chipset.

I might be wrong though.

Cheers

--
Seth
I don't make sense, I don't pretend to either. Questions?