Recommendation for gigabit NIC

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Apr 14 16:09:01 CDT 2004

Hi, we use the intel gigabit network cards here at work.  We've had no
problem with them, the linux kernel included support for them around
kernel 2.4.21 or so, and intel also has the driver on the website for
them you can download and compile for older kernels.  i've never used
the broadcom's before though.