partition the hard drive and install windows John_Hull at
Tue Apr 13 11:38:01 CDT 2004

What storage controller do you have? If it's a SCSI controller, you'll
need to download the Windows driver for it...

From: linux-poweredge-admin at
[mailto:linux-poweredge-admin at] On Behalf Of Rachel Forder
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 12:03 PM
To: linux-precision at
Cc: linux-poweredge at
Subject: partition the hard drive and install windows

Hi All,
I have a Dell Precision workstation with RHL 9 installed on it.
I wanted to partition the hard drive and installed Windows XP also on
My plan was to go and delete linux completely and install windows xp
first and then reinstall linux on the partition.
But uptil now I am unable to delete linux and my windows XP installation
CD says that it is not able to find any hard drive.
Can somebody suggest me what is the way to go for it.

Do you Yahoo!?