partition the hard drive and install windows

John_Hull@Dell.com John_Hull at Dell.com
Tue Apr 13 11:38:01 CDT 2004

What storage controller do you have? If it's a SCSI controller, you'll
need to download the Windows driver for it...

  _____

From: linux-poweredge-admin at dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-admin at dell.com] On Behalf Of Rachel Forder
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 12:03 PM
To: linux-precision at dell.com
Cc: linux-poweredge at dell.com
Subject: partition the hard drive and install windows

Hi All,

I have a Dell Precision workstation with RHL 9 installed on it.
I wanted to partition the hard drive and installed Windows XP also on
it.

My plan was to go and delete linux completely and install windows xp
first and then reinstall linux on the partition.
But uptil now I am unable to delete linux and my windows XP installation
CD says that it is not able to find any hard drive.

Can somebody suggest me what is the way to go for it.

thanks
Rachel

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?