partition the hard drive and install windows

Rachel Forder mickyuser00 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 17:21:04 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I have a Dell Precision workstation with RHL 9 installed on it.
I wanted to partition the hard drive and installed Windows XP also on it.

My plan was to go and delete linux completely and install windows xp first and then reinstall linux on the partition.
But uptil now I am unable to delete linux and my windows XP installation CD says that it is not able to find any hard drive.

Can somebody suggest me what is the way to go for it.

thanks
Rachel