Nic teaming with basp

Mark Seguin mseguin at med-eng.com
Mon Apr 12 12:07:00 CDT 2004

When I use the basp.o module to crate a nic team with my broadcom nics on my
2650
Running RedHat as2.1 kenerl 2.4.9-e.38smp
The load average stays steady at 1.0 even though I have nothing running on
my
System.

Does any one know a way fix this?

Mark Séguin
Systems Administrator
Med-Eng Systems Inc.
2400 St. Laurent Blvd.
Ottawa, ON Canada K1G 6C4
Tel:  (613) 739-4440 ext. 2304
Cel: (613)851-6372
Fax: (613) 739-4536
http://www.med-eng.com

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The recipient
of this message shall not disclose, distribute, disseminate, duplicate or
copy any information contained in this message except for the purpose for
which it is intended. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify Med-Eng Systems
Inc. in Ottawa, Canada, immediately by telephone at (613) 739-9646 or by
email to: TechSupport at Med-Eng.com.