High Load average when running megamon

Seth Mos seth.mos at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 8 04:49:00 CDT 2004

At 10:19 8-4-2004 +0100, Tom Brown wrote:
> > If you have the megaraid2 driver you can monitor it from /proc
>
>OK thanks for this - I'm perfectly happy in copying drivers to kernel source
>and recompiling but can you just confirm do i have to rename the driver
>files from megaraid2.x to megaraid.x in the source or can i leave them as
>megaraid2 ?

2.4.25 has the megaraid2 driver included already, just compile it in.

>I currently run 1.18f you see

Well, if you need to run a Red Hat kernel, I believe they have a backport
somewhere to run it besides the other driver if you compile it as a module.

You can always copy it over the existing megaraid driver (c, h) and fix the
include from the .c file and it should work.

Cheers
--
Seth
I don't make sense, I don't pretend to either. Questions?