free games altoparc at
Sun Apr 4 03:02:01 CDT 2004

Free Online Games, Free Games, Arcade Games at

HEY!!! My name is Brian and i'm from Do you like to play free games? &&

Please enjoy our great free online games, free arcade games, free shooting games, and free flash games.

Click on the fastclick banners and skyscrapers as many times as you can every day to help support the site! Every few cents helps and when everyone clicks, we make lots of money and can bring you more games.

Visit our store now and buy your fun flash games:

Best Friends Deluxe - Only $19.99
Help unite Petey and Patty in all 3 worlds with 72 levels total.

Get the full version and enjoy the following...
- All 3 worlds with 72 total levels of great fun.
- Instant download, play offline.
- Unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee!

Z-Ball Gold - Only $19.99
Brick breaking fun, 150 levels, tons of powerups, great new music!

Get the full version and enjoy the following...
- All 150 levels of awesome fun.
- Tons of new power ups and amazing new music.
- Instant download, play offline.
- 60-day money-back guarantee!

These are very addicting games! Come on in to our sites today and buy a game today!
We are having a special, if you want to buy two games you can get one free, only for a limited time!!! When you bought two games, please email us at altoparc at with your reciept and the game name you would like free and we will send you the game.

Want to generates some extra revenue for your website??? , please sign up here:

We pay you 30% of the total sales you generate which is VERY high.

Brian Fisher
AltoParc Solutions
altoparc at