Memtest86 3.0

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Fri Oct 31 13:56:59 CST 2003

Jason:

Just started the Dell Diags.  Haven't pulled the ESM log yet - will do so
later today.

I just pulled the machine "out of the closet" to gear-up for RHEL-3 testing.
Just checking to make sure everything is still OK.  It's been off for nearly
3 months.  I wasn't looking for anything specific when I started, but (by
the looks of it) I am now. :(

I'll see what the diags say.

Thanks,
Kevin