Dell + Oracle + RH AS 3 ?

Wayde Nie niew at mcmaster.ca
Fri Oct 31 12:46:00 CST 2003

Ah ha! Found it... Here's the publicly available URL for Oracle's
compatability matrix, it includes a statement that they support Oracle
database (at least the version I searched) on any hardware and drivers
that RH supports...

go to: http://otn.oracle.com/support/metalink/index.html

and drill down through:
  "View by Platform" \ "Linux x86" \ "Oracle Database/server" \
  Standard or Enterprise (as appropriate)