Red Hat Enterprise Linux v3 now out

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) MarMcDouga at gov.mb.ca
Wed Oct 29 11:03:00 CST 2003

I see a lot of people complaining about how RH has treated their customers.
If you look up the definition of customer, it is someone who PAYS for a good
or service.  Outside of those who have actually bought ES/AS/WS or RH
support contract, they don't appear to have too many customers.
Subsequently, they probably don't care if the people who take their product
for free can't forecast their businesses with the rapid changes.

You get what you pay for.

Regards, Marshall