Any hints for DRAC II on PE 400SC?

Mike Carlton mike at repomanager.com
Tue Oct 28 11:45:00 CST 2003

Agreed -- there is no ESM or IPMI connector on this motherboard, so I
will never get most of the functionality of the card.

But as a PCI device it should be able to reset the CPU (PCI devices I've
worked with in the past have done this).  If I can get remote reset of a
hung system I'd be happy...

If I can configure the card I'll test the reset functionality

Cheers,
--Mike