Cancellation of request for aacraid problem summary

Brian P Kasper Brian.P.Kasper at aero.org
Mon Oct 27 12:45:01 CST 2003

Folks --

It appears that the aacraid driver problem has been found, a workaround is in the driver source, and a firmware fix is in the works, according to Mark Salyzyn.

The workaround to which I'm referring is the 60-second pause in the aac_eh_reset handler that Mark described in his post of 20 October.

Since we seem to be on the way to a solution, it appears I don't need to send any information to my Dell customer rep.  Thanks to those who responded.

-Brian