Decoding stack traces

John Reuning john at metalab.unc.edu
Fri Oct 24 07:44:00 CDT 2003

Yes!  I've been trying to figure this out for months.  The latest
frustration is that every time one of my 2550s crashes with this
problem, it refuses to reboot via manual power cycle.  Why would the
system not reboot unless there's a hardware issue triggered by the
crash?  I opened a ticket with Dell, so we'll see what they come up
with.

Time to start rebuilding kernel rpms with the older gcc.

Thanks,

-jrr