Linux-PowerEdge digest, Vol 2 #623 - 10 msgs

Clifford Perry cperry at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 23 07:42:01 CDT 2003

You can try upgrading the megaraid driver, and/or check /proc/interupts
and see if another device is sharing the same interrupts. A common cause
of this can be a busy server where the megaraid and eth devices are
sharing the same IRQ and sending requests of the same priority for
interrupt to the CPU, or you have a multi-cpu box (sorry dont know specs
of 2600's) and all the interrupts are going to the first cpu and not
being shared accross, a kernel upgrade/patch fixes that.

Cliff.