Kernel Message: ISR called reentrantly!!

Joe Stevens joe at spin.ad.jp
Wed Oct 22 21:08:00 CDT 2003

Recently a couple of our more heavily loaded PE 2600s have started
getting the following error showing up in dmesg:

ISR called reentrantly!!

The message appears to be comming from the megaraid.c driver.  The
machines in question appear to be functioning normally, but is this
something that I should be concerned about? (or is it something that can
be fixed with a patch somewhere?)

We are running kernel 2.4.20-19.9smp (the latest kernel - 20.9smp -
doesn't list anything related to the megaraid in the changelog...)

Thanks,

--
Joe