Debian and Poweredge 2600 problems ... sorry, this is the lastthread (i hope)

Burgarello Valerio valerio at dogweb.be
Wed Oct 22 14:28:00 CDT 2003

At this time, i've loaded mptbase and mptscsih modules, but when i do
cfdisk :

Opened disk read-only  -  you have no permission to write
(i press <enter>)

No partition table or unknown signature on parition table
Do you whish to start with a zero table [y/N] ?

if i press YES, i see :

NAME     FLAGS     PART TYPE   FS TYPE     LABEL      SIZE (mb)
                   Pri/Log     FreeSpace              32.9

if i press NO, nothing happens, it quits the program.

What can i do please ??
i'm tearing out my hear :/