Red Hat Enterprise Linux v3 now out

Ed Martin ed.martin at iop.org
Wed Oct 22 11:59:00 CDT 2003

Yeah, well, we are happy enough.  We chose Linux cos it seemed the best platform, not because it was free/cheap.  For us value for money is still good, I think.

So, we've made our choice and just ordered 25 licenses for ES basic.  Hence our hope below!

Yours,

Ed

---
Ed Martin
Head of Systems and Network Performance
IOP Publishing Ltd
Dirac House, Temple Back
Bristol  BS1 6BE
ddi: +44 (0)117 930 1102
www:  http://www.iop.org

>>> Adam Williams <awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us> 22/10/2003 17:14:14 >>>
Too bad there won't be a redhat Linux version 10.  Its either pay for
RedHat or use fedora and update every 3 months and its basically always
in beta.

			Adam