Debian and Poweredge 2600 problems ... sorry, this is the last thread (i hope)

Burgarello Valerio valerio at dogweb.be
Tue Oct 21 16:26:00 CDT 2003

Good evening,
first of all i want to apologize about some thread about debian problem,
but this thread will sum up the main problem.

I got a PowerEdge 2600
xeon 2.8 Ghz
1x 73Gb scsi 10 000 rpm (maxtor)  <- In standard installation
1x 73Gb scsi 10 000 rpm (fujitsu) <- added after 2 months
1Gb sdram
This server runs Windows 2000 at this time, and it's 6 months old.
There is NO raid controller.
But there is a (or more,i don't know) SCSI controller(s) :
PCI Ultra320 LVD SCSI LSI Logic 53C1030

I want to install Debian Woody (3.0 CD)
And make a raid software.

What is megaraid ? is it applicable in my case ?
What is aacraid ?  is it applicable in my case ?

The main problem is :
my hard drives are not recognized.

I've booted form several image disk :