PERC320

fiermama fiermama at bc.edu
Sat Oct 18 13:14:01 CDT 2003

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.  As for switching operating systems,
it isn't my choice.  I'm gonna be using a software package which is only
supported on 7.3 at this point (i've heard  everything from the software
doesn't work at all to there are just some random problems of differing
severity when you use any other version of RHL, depending on who i talk to in
their tech support).  I'm gonna keep on the software company to try to find
out what story is for real, but until i get something solid from them, i want
to start to look into option 3.  Problem:  I'm a newbie.  Do you think i have
a chance?  If so, do have any reccommendations where i can get info on how to
hack up a driver?

best,
matt

>===== Original Message From Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> =====
>> Hi, i just got a new Dell workstation equiped with a PERC320 raid card.
For