2650 troubles, was Okay, this is so not cool..

Ryan Go ryan at rentec.com
Thu Oct 16 15:04:01 CDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:

> Ryan Go wrote:
>
> > Usually? I haven't had a problem compiling stock kernel.org kernels. The
> > compile problems only comes in when you add patches which is to be
> > expected.
>
> Try to compile all kernel options!. The kernel is not only options
> that you are selecting.

What options did you select that won't compile then? What version of
the kernel?

I obviously couldn't and wouldn't compile with all the kernel options
since that would make the image very huge and I don't have a box that
needs ALL the hundreds or thousands of drivers/code that the kernel has.

	<< ryan