Okay, this is so not cool..

Mark Watts m.watts at eris.qinetiq.com
Thu Oct 16 04:11:01 CDT 2003

Almost all of my 2650's are running the PERC 3/Di and the internal Broadcoms
and I have to say we've never hit any of these problems you guys see.
One of the servers gets pounded regularly with a postgresql database search
engine and that box has been up for over 100 days with no issues.

The only difference is that we run Mandrake 9.1 on them (and a custom compiled
2.4.21 from kernel.org)

Mark.