Reboot 2650 second try!

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Wed Oct 15 17:07:00 CDT 2003

Hi again

Thanks to everyone that pointed Christian in the right direction but this
thread got somewhat diverted!

So is there a fast reboot method for a 2650?  See my original post below.

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7768982349       www.quantex-research.com