Okay, this is so not cool..

kevin.mcmahon@nokia.com kevin.mcmahon at nokia.com
Wed Oct 15 15:32:00 CDT 2003

Clearly I'm part of a mass hallucination of people who think their 2650's crash all of the time.  I agree it should be rock-solid.  Sadly, it ain't.  I have 6 that crash, and I seem to have my fellow travelers.

Still, could be interesting...  Cris says he is just using Raid 1 with 2 drives.  I'm using Raid 0 across 3 drives on my machines.  I suspect most people are using 0 or 5.  Is anyone getting crashes who is using Raid 1?

-kevin