Okay, this is so not cool..

Paul Anderson Paul.Anderson at priorityhealthcare.com
Wed Oct 15 14:15:01 CDT 2003

We have a SAN solution that runs on the 2650.  We have come to our current configuration after multiple calls to technical support, the NOS group and even engineers that inhabit this list.  It is rock solid.  We have a document that shows all the versions of everything and how to install them on the server.  If you are going to buy, or have bought a 2650, and you want this document then send me a request.  I tried to post it to the list, but it got flagged as a suspicious email.

Paul