Okay, this is so not cool..

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Oct 15 14:06:00 CDT 2003

I saw this article on slashdot.org the other day,
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/stories/2003/09/29/daily37.html

Its about the university of texas having a supercomputer made of dell
poweredge 2650's in a linux cluster.  The first thing that came to mind
when I read the article was how they deal with the perc3/di problems.  I
guess maybe I should contact them and find out.

			Adam