Okay, this is so not cool..

Nick Nelson nick at lunarpages.com
Wed Oct 15 13:56:00 CDT 2003

> We use the PERC 3/DC as the replacement for the on board controller.
> After much testing we have found it to perform best.  We runn Oracle 9i
> RAC and 11i Application clusters on the 2650's now without a reboot.  I
> suggest you get off the on board broadcoms while you are at it.

Thanks, this is definately the kind of results I'm looking for, I'm going
to try to get ahold of one of these cards from Dell and see if it'll
hopefully fix the situation, I haven't noticed a problem with the onboard
NICs, but right now, anything anyone suggests (short of throwing them out
the window, as I've considered that and decided I'll use that as a last
resort only...if I do, I'm definately videotaping it) I'll try :)

Thanks again.
nick

> Paul

nick