Okay, this is so not cool..

Nick Nelson nick at lunarpages.com
Wed Oct 15 12:46:01 CDT 2003

Okay, so I'm about tired of this crashing thing, I'd like to call Dell
right now and order a new raid card for one of these dell 2650s, right now
I'm using PERC 3/Di with Redhat 7/8/9 (using a variety of all of the
above.)

Anyway, I have a new machine which is at half the load of the others, yet
the disks lock up about once every 3 days, some of the other machines
don't lock up very often, I'm not understanding it, but I want to put the
money into new raid cards for one of them at least, and see if that fixes
this issue.

Can anyone tell me exactly which raid card I am best to order, I have 3 x
73gig SCSI drives with Raid5.

How much should I expect to pay, should I order from dell or go
aftermarket? Things like this..

Thanks.

nick
--
Nick Nelson            //   USA: 1-877-586-2772 ext. 223
Systems Engineer       //   UK: 0800 0729150