DRAC II - redhat 7.3 - kernel 2.4.20-20.7smp

Philip Rowlands phr at doc.ic.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 19:57:00 CDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:

>> Works for me, and I'm in London. What result do you get for that URL?
>
>Somethink like "too many redirections", but in german, from my browser.
>There seems to be an URL redirection loop.
>
>It happens with (at least almost) all http://docs.us.dell.com/, and it
>is the same I guess with the support URLs.

I won't claim to be able to fix Dell's site, but if you'd care to point
your browser at the following URL before 12:00 GMT I'll try to see which
parts of your HTTP request and/or IP address might cause unwelcome
redirects:

http://cpu3.doc.ic.ac.uk:8765/spoof/dell/test

>The last time we had mentioned this here was when the iraqi war had
>just begun.

I hear the Bush policy on DRAC documentation will being debated in the
UN this week, or was that something else...

Cheers,
Phil