DRAC II - redhat 7.3 - kernel 2.4.20-20.7smp

Eberhard Moenkeberg emoenke at gwdg.de
Mon Oct 13 13:54:01 CDT 2003

Hi,

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Philip Rowlands wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:

> >> http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/software/smdrac/drac241/en/index.htm
> >
> >Why - the hell - can't we access those official URLs from Europe and/or
> >Australia?
>
> Works for me, and I'm in London. What result do you get for that URL?

Somethink like "too many redirections", but in german, from my browser.
There seems to be an URL redirection loop.

It happens with (at least almost) all http://docs.us.dell.com/, and it is
the same I guess with the support URLs.

The last time we had mentioned this here was when the iraqi war had just
begun.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke at gwdg.de, em at kki.org)