DRAC II - redhat 7.3 - kernel 2.4.20-20.7smp

Joshua_Giles@Dell.com Joshua_Giles at Dell.com
Mon Oct 13 11:44:01 CDT 2003

http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/software/smdrac/drac241/en/index.htm
You should be able to (eventually) find this document once you get real
comfortable with http://docs.us.dell.com.  Try searching for documentation
on your system, then look for an OpenManage software link; Should be a link
to the DRAC cards somewhere nearby.

-Joshua Giles

-----Original Message-----
From: George Bagley [mailto:poweredge at redeye.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 10:00 AM
To: linux-poweredge at dell.com
Subject: DRAC II - redhat 7.3 - kernel 2.4.20-20.7smp

Hi

I need to get hold of the documentation for installing and configuring DRAC
II cards.

I am using the Dell PE-2450's and the DRAC II card.

I have installed RedHat 7.3 and upgraded to the latest kernel.

I have enabled and configured snmp.

I have tried the following link after searching this list for info on doing
same.

http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/software/smdrac/drac24/en/index.htm

I would either like to be directed to the current home of the doco from Dell
- or if someone has done this already, I would love it handed to me on a
silver platter.  :-)

Thanks

George

George Bagley
Senior Systems Analyst

RedEye International Ltd
t. 020 7627 9313
f. 020 7627 9301
e. george.bagley at redeye.com
w. www.redeye.com

e - b u s i n e s s  i n t e l l i g e n c e