Megamon obscur error message

Grégoire Welraeds gregoire.welraeds at dieteren.be
Mon Oct 13 02:51:01 CDT 2003

Hello,

Sorry to bother the list again with this question (yes, second post) but
I'm very annoyed by some error messages sent by email by the megamon.
These are Warning messages:
the contents of the email is exactly 1 line:
        Adapter 0 Channel 1 Target 4: Media Error Count=0, Other Error
Count=1

I still don't know what that means and wether I have to bother or not ?
And is  there a way to avoid this ?

- MegaCtrl Version (MIMD Linux Driver Compliant): DELL Version : 3.6 Jun
13, 2002
- Linux *********.be 2.4.18-14prod #1 Fri Apr 18 11:13:42 BST 2003 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux (RH 8.0)

Thank you
--
Grégoire Welraeds

Unix System Engineer
d'Ieteren SA

Tel: +32-2-536.56.73 Fax: +32-2-538.99.57

Rue du Mail 50
B-1050 Brussels

DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message does not constitute a
commitment
of S.A. D'Ieteren N.V. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain
information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the intended recipient only. Any use of the
nformation contained herein ( including, but not limited to, total or
partial
reproduction, communication or distribution in any form ) by persons other
than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.  If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author,
either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.