PE2650 Snmp/lm_sensors

Chris Field cfield at affinitysolutions.com
Thu Oct 9 14:08:00 CDT 2003

there seems to be something else happening, the esm.o module is loaded,
the following are running
10980 ?        00:00:34 dcstor32d
10992 ?        00:00:00 dcevt32d
11000 ?        00:00:00 dcsnmp32d

as is net-snmp, and the following line is in /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf:
 # Allow Server Administrator to connect to ucd-snmp using SMUX
 smuxpeer .1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1

yet i only get the following when trying to retrieve information:
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.674.10892.1 = No Such Object available on this
agent at this OID

Any sugestions? Thanks.