PE2650 Snmp/lm_sensors

Joshua_Giles@Dell.com Joshua_Giles at Dell.com
Thu Oct 9 13:57:01 CDT 2003

>>i believe some people have also done some work to produce a snmp mib
interface (?) >>into this but you may have to dig through the list archives
to find this.

This already exists w/the dcsnmpd32 process.  The 2 daemons dcstor32d and
dcevent32d, net-snmp and the esm.o module is all you need if you wish to
only GET information from your box.  Setting information is only available
via the OMSA (Open Manage Server Administrator) command-line or web
interfaces.

Read ya,

Josh