Nfs error

Nitin Gizare nitin.gizare at wipro.com
Thu Oct 9 02:12:00 CDT 2003

Hi

I am getting following message on console in PE2600 with RH 7.3
2.4.18.-3 Kernel
Pls let  me know what is the cause for the same .

I checked up state of the weda2 m/c it is fine.
Pls suggest some info to debugg the same

Rgds
nitin

nfs: server weda2 not responding, timed out
VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. Self-destruct in 5 seconds.  Have a nice
day...
mtrr: type mismatch for fb000000,800000 old: write-back new:
write-combining
mtrr: type mismatch for fb000000,800000 old: write-back new:
write-combining
mtrr: type mismatch for fb000000,800000 old: write-back new:
write-combining
mtrr: type mismatch for fb000000,800000 old: write-back new:
write-combining
nfs_statfs: statfs error = 13

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.