Regards

David Edwards davidman77 at fsmail.net
Wed Oct 8 18:12:01 CDT 2003

FROM: THE DESK OF DR DAVID EDWARDS
DIRECTOR, CREDIT CONTROL UNIT,
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
PRIVATE EMAIL:davido925 at hknetmail.com
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

GOOD DAY,

I KNOW THIS PROPOSAL WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE
EXPECIALLY WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW THE
WRITER,CONDSIDERING THE HUGE SUM OF MONEY
INVOLVED WHICH COULD MAKE ANYBODY APPREHENSIVE. LET
ME START BY
INTRODUCING MYSELF TO YOU, I AM DR DAVID EDWARDS,
DIRECTOR CREDIT
CONTROL UNIT, UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. LAGOS. I SAW
YOUR CONTACT
DURING MY PRIVATE SEARCH THROUGH THE INTERNET AT THE
INFORMATION
CENTRE HERE IN NIGERIA CHAMBER OF COMMENCE AND
INDUSTRY AND I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE VERY
HONEST, COMMITTED AND CAPABLE OF ASSISTING IN THIS
BUSINESS VENTURE.

FIRSTLY, LET ME EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OF THIS FUNDS AND
WHAT YOU ARE
EXPECTED TO DO. A FORIGNER LATE ENGINEER THEOPHILUS
BAKER, AN OIL
MERCHANT/CONTRACTOR WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,
UNTIL HIS
DE ATH,OVER A YEAR AGO, WAS A VICTIM OF A KENYA AIRWAYS:
BUS (A310-
300) FLIGHT KQ430 PLANE CRASH. THE DECEASED, ENGNIEER
THEOPILIUS
BAKER, BANKED WITH US AND HAS A CLOSING BALANCE AS A
JULY 2000 WORTH $10.5M (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOSAND
USD). WHICH MY BANK, NOW EXPECTES A NEXT-OF-KIN TO CLAIM
AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUNDS,
EFFORTS HAS BEEN MADE BY UNION BANK OF NIGERIA TO GET IN
TOUCH WITH
THE BAKER'S FAMILY OR RELATIVE BUT TO NO SUCCESS.

BASED ON THE PERCEIVED POSSIBILITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO
LOCATE
ENGNIEER THEOPILUS\'S NEXT-OF-KIN, THE MANAGEMENT
UNDER THE
INFLUENCE OF OUR CHAIRMAN AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
ARE MAKING
ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE FUNDS TO BE DECLARED UNCLAIMED
AND CHANNELED TO AN UNKNOWN ACCOUNT.IT IS BASED ON
THIS THAT WE HAVE CONTACTED YOU TO STAND AS THE NEXT-
OF-KIN OF LATE ENGR. THEOPILUS BAKER SO THAT THE FUNDS
WILL BE RELEASED AND PAID INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE
BENEFICIARY AND THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE DECEASED.

ALL DOCUMENTS, AND PROOF TO ENABLE YOU GET THE FUNDS
HAVE BEEN
CAREFULLY WORKED OUT AS WE HAVE SECURED FROM THE
DIFFERENT
OFFICES CONCERNED FOR THE SMOOTH TRANSFER OF THE FUND
TO YOUR
NOMINATED ACCOUNT.IT HAS BEEN AGREED THAT THE OWNER
OF THE
ACCOUNT WILL BE COMPENSATED WITH 20% OF THE REMITTED
FUNDS, WHILE
WE KEEP 75% AND 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO OFFSET EXPENSES
BOTH LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONAL.

IF THIS PROPOSAL SATISFIES YOU, PLEASE REACH ME THROUGH
MY DIRECT
FAX (234-1-7598709)FOR MORE INFORMATION. I AWAITS YOUR
URGENT
RESPONSE, ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR DAVID EDWARDS