RedHat 9 aacraid - system fails under extreme disk IO - Reproducable test case

Nick Nelson nick at lunarpages.com
Wed Oct 8 12:45:00 CDT 2003

> I have not been able to duplicate this issue, so I am somewhat of a JAFO,
> and am *not* a definitive resource.

I can provide you with about 50 2650s to duplicate this issue on, and can
even order 10 more..(you ever do something that you know is going to hurt
but do it anyway? This is what I consider continuing purchasing 2650s is.)
and provide you with even more that will duplicate this issue.

--
Nick Nelson            //   USA: 1-877-586-2772 ext. 223
Systems Engineer       //   UK: 0800 0729150