Redhat Enterprise ES on a PowerEdge 4300/450

James Herschel jherschel at quarry.com
Mon Oct 6 14:13:01 CDT 2003

My mistake.  I'm running System BIOS 1.10 A11.

I'm not sure which system you're looking at Xose, but the newest ESM
firmware available for the PE 4300 is a42cust.exe.

I just ran all the tests in the Dell Online Diagnostic and everything is
working fine.

Xose, I can't possibly install the updates if the system does not boot.

James