latest kernel and networking

James Bourne jbourne at mtroyal.ca
Mon Oct 6 00:49:01 CDT 2003

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 Amit_Bhutani at dell.com wrote:

> Here is the link for the latest Broadcom source tar ball:
> http://support.dell.com/filelib/Format.aspx?ReleaseID=R61004
> You will find step by step instructions on how to uncompress, compile and
> install for your kernel on the Download page.

You may also choose to use the tg3 driver which should be included with RH
7.2.  The newest tg3 is very stable.

Regards
James Bourne

> Best of Luck!
>
> - Amit Bhutani

James Bourne, Supervisor Data Centre Operations
Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB, CA
www.mtroyal.ca

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who
understand binary and those who don't."

This  communication  is intended for the use  of the recipient to which it is
addressed,  and  may  contain  confidential,  personal,  and   or  privileged
information.  Please  contact  the  sender  immediately  if  you  are not the
intended recipient of this  communication, and  do not  copy, distribute,  or
take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.