Red Hat Fedora Project

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Wed Oct 1 14:48:00 CDT 2003

All of this thread is well and good, but it *still* doesn't answer the basic
question I asked last week:

If I choose *not* to install RHEL, and choose instead to go with SuSE or
Debian or Slackware, will I still be able to get (at least) this mailing
list's help and support after April '04? (ie When Red Hat 9 ceases to
exist.)

I understand (and can live with) the lack of phone support, but this list
has been invaluable to me for help with my Poweredges.

Kevin