Red Hat Fedora Project

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 1 13:31:00 CDT 2003

Quoting Xose Vazquez Perez <xose at wanadoo.es>:

> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-September/msg00133.html

Wow!  That is the best reply I've seen yet.

To all Red Hat employees:  Read the above link.  Memorize it.  If you
can improve on it.  Recite it back when questioned.  Maybe even put something
like it on the Red Hat web site.

This is the best answer I've seen so far.  Too bad almost no one knows about
the fedora mailing list, so almost no one has seen this posting...

If Red Hat could get at least this amount of information out to the public,
they would have at least 1/2 fewer people pissed off at them.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!