Redhat 8.0 on 1655MC

Minica, Nelson (EDS) Nelson.Minica at RailAmerica.com
Mon Mar 24 09:28:00 CST 2003

Well, I rebooted using the single processor kernel and uptime says...

  9:19am  up 3 days, 22:16,  1 user,  load average: 4.28, 6.35, 6.96

We only have 10 blades and the others are allocated unfortunately.  Are your
Suse 8.1 blades all single processor? :)

There are no firmware upgrades for the PERC 4/im like Steve suggested.  I
thought SMP was stable on Linux but it appears not from my perspective...

Thanks for your time.

Nelson Minica
Nelson.Minica at RailAmerica.com