PE 2650, ERA, OMSA and serial console problem

Marcos A. Mondragon marcmo at foxriver.com
Wed Mar 19 10:14:01 CST 2003

It's 7.3, I'm apologize for not mentioning it. Do you know what the
problem is?  I'll give it a try but I think I remember seeing the
problem with only the OMSA components.  I could be mistaken though?

Thanks,

Marc Mondragon

Marcos A. Mondragon <marcmo at foxriver.com>
Ritchie Capital Investments, Ltd.