PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller 2, 2/Si, 3/Di, 3/Si docs missing on Dell site?

Dan Sabo dan at dansabo.com
Fri Mar 14 19:10:01 CST 2003

Hi,

Couple of questions if anyone knows the answer I'd appreciate it.  I'm
looking at the URL
http://support.dell.com/us/en/docs/index.asp?cc=7&ct=24 for the user guides
for
Dell PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller 2, 2/Si, 3/Di, 3/Si (version 2.6)
and
Dell PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller 3/Di Installation Guide (version
2.7)

For some reason, there is not a Dell Command Line Interface Reference Guide,
Dell Command Line Interface User's Guide or Dell Flexible Array Storage Tool
User's Guides for the 2.7.  There is however one of each for the 2.6.  Does
the 2.6 documentation also apply to the 2.7?  Or is the 2.7 documentation
missing on the Dell site by accident?

Thanks